Five simple steps for admission @ CMRU:
- Visit the Department of Admissions & Student Affairs.
- Register for a free counseling session to determine and finalise the academic programme of your choice.
- Prepare all documents that are required to be submitted for verification.
- Complete the application form and submit it along with the required documents.
- Pay the application fees and tuition fees to confirm your seat.
Admission to B.Tech Programmes
Students who wish to seek admission to B.Tech programmes under the School of Engineering & Technology, CMR University, may do so via one of the following processes:
- Common Entrance Test (CET) and Selection Process
- COMEDK and Selection Process
Common Entrance Test (CET) and Selection Process
The Government of Karnataka conducts a Common Entrance Test (CET) through the Karnataka Examination Authority. This entrance exam is a gateway to obtain an engineering seat through the Government quota. The CET conducts examination in four subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. Candidates who wish to seek admission in engineering courses appear for the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics exams. Based on the CET ranking obtained, candidates are offered a choice of colleges/universities at the time of CET counselling. CMRU can be chosen at the time of CET counselling. For more information, you may visit: www.kea.kar.nic.in
COMEDK and Selection Process
The Karnataka Private Medical & Dental Colleges Association namely “Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka”, COMEDK also conducts entrance examinations for all students irrespective of state. After the COMEDK entrance test is administered and the test scores and rank lists will be published and centralized counselling will be conducted. Students are given the option of selecting the college / university of their choice during COMEDK counselling. CMRU can be chosen at the time of COMEDK counselling. For more information, you may visit: www.comedk.org