- Research Methods and Legal Writing
- Comparative Public Law
- The Constitution: Philosophy, History, and Law
- Constitution of India I
- Comparative Constitutional Law
● The LL.M. programme is committed to providing meaningful education including all-round development of the student, through a wide range of academic, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, which reaches far beyond the conventional classroom experience.
● Students can choose to specialize in Constitutional Law or Commercial Law.
Call Us on – 93429 00666
Passed Bachelor’s degree in Law (3/5 Years Courses), of any recognized university. Candidates should have also taken either of CLAT/LSAT/ CMRUAT entrance exams.