- Relational Database Management Systems
- Advanced Data Structure using C
- Industry Oriented Software Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Probability & Statistics
- SQL and NOSQL Databases Lab
- Data Structure Lab
- Elective -I
- Elective -II
- Common Core
2 Years / 4 Semesters
A pass in any degree from a recognised university with at least 50% marks. (45% for SC/ST) having studied one amongst Mathematics, Business Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science at 10+2 level or Graduation. Students must have also taken either the PGCET or K-MAT entrance exams.
1. What is the duration of the MCA course at CMR University?
2. What is the admission process for the MCA course at CMR University?
Written test and interview
3. What is the eligibility criteria for the MCA course at CMR University?
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field with a minimum of 45% marks. Other equivalent qualifications may also be considered.
4. Does the MCA course at CMR University offer any practical training or internship opportunities?
Yes, the MCA course at CMR University provides students with practical training and internship opportunities as part of the curriculum.