Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a product design course?
A B Des in product design allows students to prepare for a career in merchandise designing, manufacturing, and use.
2. Why should I do a product design course at CMR University?
The school of design at CMRU is known for offering one of the best product design courses in Bangalore that allows students to specialize in appliances, furniture, lighting, toy, or lifestyle product designing.
3. What is the scope of a product design course?
Product designing has tremendous scope in India as product designers are sought by all kinds of organizations- startups, government setups, big and small product-based businesses, etc. There is a huge demand for professionals skilled at sketching, hands-on designing, model-making, testing, etc.
4. How to become a product designer?
Students should pursue B Des in product design from a reputed institute of product design. They must acquire design knowledge and hands-on skills, like observation, critical thinking, creativity, presentation, etc., to become a product designer.
5. Which is the best college for a product design course?
CMR University’s School of Design is acclaimed as one of the best product design colleges in Bangalore.
6. What is the Admission procedure for a product design course in CMR University?
7. Does CMR University have Placement assistance for product design courses?
Yes. CMRU allows students to pursue an internship with reputed design companies during their undergraduate program. It’s a great opportunity to develop hands-on skills and work on multiple projects- the best of which are compiled in the form of a portfolio that is presented to potential employers during the placement.
8. What is the Fees structure for product design courses?
Please visit the Fee Structure page
9. What is the Duration for product design course ?
The product design program in Bangalore is a 4-year undergraduate course.