Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a fashion design course?
A fashion design course allows students to learn the art of designing lifestyle merchandise, mainly clothing and accessories.
2. Why should I do a fashion design course at CMR University?
CMRU’s school of design is among the best fashion designing colleges in Bangalore, known for providing students with relevant knowledge, hand-on training, and industry exposure.
3. What is the scope of a fashion design course?
After finishing their graduate degree in Design, students can find employment in different verticals of the fashion industry. E.g., manufacturing, exporting, sales, marketing, retail, etc. They can also design independently and sell their products directly into the market.
4. How to become a fashion designer?
Students interested in becoming fashion designers should enroll in a reputed fashion design course in Bangalore. During the course, they can pursue an internship at esteemed companies to gain industry exposure and develop real-life skills to build their career.
5. Which is the best college for fashion design courses?
CMRU’s school of design is a top-notch fashion design institute in Bangalore that offers undergraduate courses in design and training support to students.
6. What is the Admission procedure for fashion design courses in CMR University?
Students seeking admission to a fashion design program in Bangalore can enroll at CMRU’s design school. The admission applications can be submitted online. You can check out more details related to admissions at the university’s website.
7. Does CMR University have Placement assistance for the fashion design course?
Yes. The university offers placement assistance to students through training and internships with the best fashion organizations in the industry. Students get the opportunity to create their portfolio during the internship that could be presented to employers during the placement.
8. What is the Fees structure for a fashion design course?
Please visit the Fee Structure page
9. What is the Duration for fashion design course?
B Des in fashion design is a 4-year programme.