Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a communication design course?
Communication design courses are undergraduate-level courses that offer specialization in graphic design (for print media) and UX Design (for digital experience).
2. Why should I do a communication design course in CMR University?
CMR University’s School of Design is one of the best communication design colleges in Bangalore. Here, students gain theoretical knowledge and develop real-life professional skills throughout the 4-year communication design program, which helps them pursue a career in design communications with the premier employers of India.
3. What is the scope of a communication design course?
Pursuing communication design courses opens career options in the print, electronic, and digital media industries. After completing their graduate course, students can work in retail, branding, marketing, web/app designing, advertising, etc.
4. How to become a communication designer?
Enrolling in one of the best communication designing courses is the first step to becoming a communication designer. Students must master the basics of design, creative expression, and communication through the foundation course (for theoretical knowledge) and internships (to gain exposure, experience & build relevant skills).
5. Which is the best college for communication design courses?
The CMR University’s School of Design offers Bangalore’s best communication Design programme. Their 4-year undergraduate-level program includes internships at premier institutions to help students gain the right experience and exposure.
6. What is the Admission procedure for the communication design course in CMR University?
Students planning to enroll in a Communication Design program in Bangalore should score at least 50% marks in class XII from any recognized Indian board and must have English as one of the compulsory subjects. They can register online and complete the admission process at the CRM University’s website.
7. Does CMR University have Placement assistance for communication design courses?
Yes, students enrolling in these communication designing courses get the opportunity to pursue an internship at the leading organizations in the industry to gain exposure. The placement & training cell at the university provides relevant training to the final year students for cracking job exams and interviews.
8. What is the Fees structure for a communication design course?
Please visit the Fee Structure page
9. What is the duration for a communication design course?
B Des in communication design is a 4-year programme.