Your Information, Collected by Us
- Contact Details – CMR University collects information such as your name, address, phone number, and location details.
- Payment and billing information: CMR University asks for your name, address, and phone number that can be used while billing; upon you filling the online application form for any of our academic programmes. We don’t ask for sensitive details such as credit/debit card expiry date. We have trusted payment gateways to ensure that your payments (digital) are safely processed.
Usage of Information
- All personal information shared with us shall be used to contact you, send reminders about our services, and also for activities such as confirmation of successful applications/failure of application transactions/failure of payment, and related scenarios.
- We use your information to showcase content customized based on your interests and preferences that you have indicated on our website.
- We do not share your personal information with any third party/agencies.
- We may use your information to intimate you on customized offers; based on your preferences.
- When you voluntarily send us electronic mail, we will keep a record of this information so that we can respond to you. We only collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. Also, when filling out a form on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. In case you have submitted your personal information and contact details, we reserve the rights to Call, SMS, Email or WhatsApp about our products and offers, even if your number has DND activated on it.
Data Safety and Security
- We store all your information (classified as Confidential ) on our secure servers in an encrypted manner.
- You can choose to receive promotional ads about our offerings/programmes. By opting in for promotional ads, you consent to sharing your personal information with us.
Third party sites
- CMR University has no control over third-party sites (placed on our website) collecting your information. You would be solely responsible for the data you choose to share with these sites.
Changes in our Privacy Policies
- CMR University Bengaluru reserves the right to amend/update any of the Privacy Policies at any juncture.