Bright Career Prospects
At the time of graduation, the B.Tech. graduates are expected to attain:
- Ability to apply knowledge
- Strong foundation in theoretical and experimental work
- Ability to design systems, component or process to meet desired needs with realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability and sustainability
- Ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to identify, formulate and solve complex engineering problems
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
- Capacity for rational, objective, orderly and logical thinking
The campus has established excellent interface with the corporate world in various sectors. Professional direction for students is offered by Career Development Cell through the involvement of key industry professionals, who act as mentors.
INTERNSHIP AND PLACEMENTS
Mandatory internships in organizations is provided based on competency mapping of students’ knowledge and skill-set with the job profiles.
CMR University is situated in a sprawling 66 acre lush green lakefront campus, off Hennur Bagalur Main Road, Chalagatti, Near Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru.. Adequate space for vehicle parking has been provided. It is equipped with state- of art IT facilities, powered by server- based campus wide local network; high speed and secure internet connection. Then, there are modern Classrooms, Conference Rooms, Digital Library, Computer Centre, Electronic infrastructure equipped with audio-visual teaching aids, Rapid Prototyping Lab & Computer Labs, Projectors, LCD projectors in each classroom integrated with the network.
- Conference Room
- Computer Centre
- Electronic infrastructure equipped with audio-visual teaching aids
- Rapid Prototyping Lab and Computer Labs
- Projectors, LCD projectors in each classroom integrated with network.
Fully computerised and well stacked library with textbooks, reference books, periodicals, journals, newspapers and CDs, with access to online journals and archives.