CMR LEADERSHIP AWARDS
CMR Leadership Awards will be awarded to exceptional students who demonstrate the following behaviours and leadership qualities.
- An all-rounder with consistent contribution towards academics, sports, co-curricular and other institute related activities.
- Good communication skills and the mark of a leader.
- A sense of maturity, social responsibility and ethical fibre in all his/her actions.
- The student must have followed all policies of the institute, and shown respect towards teaching and non-teaching faculty and staff.
- The student should have set himself as an example to others through his positive attitude, outstanding behaviour and conduct.
The student must be both admired and respected by both his peers and colleagues.