CMR LEADERSHIP AWARDS
CMR Leadership Awards are awarded to exceptional students who demonstrate the following behaviour and leadership qualities.
- Consistent contribution towards academics, sports, co-curricular and other institute related activities.
- Good communication skills, displaying the mark of a leader.
- A sense of maturity, social responsibility and ethical fibre in all his/her actions.
- The student must have followed all policies of the institute, and shown respect towards teaching/non-teaching faculty, and staff.
- The student should have set himself/herself as an example to others through his/her positive attitude, outstanding behaviour, and conduct.
The student must be both admired and respected by both his/her peers and colleagues.