Director Office of Student Affairs & Partnerships
Years of Experience:
- Published 20 refereed international journal papers, 4 papers in Elsevier
- journals, 3 of which has highest impact factor of 6.9
- Reviewer for Applied soft computing of Elsevier and 3 other international journals of repute.
- Published 4 patents
- Installed a BMW Centre for Engine & Drive train training worth 15 lakhs sponsored by BMW India.
- A fully funded Centre of Excellence in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) by Automation Anywhere, USA with free software worth 75 lakhs and placed students in the RPA domain.
- Bosch tie-up for 200+ students training and research projects at their Asia Pacific training facility in Bangalore
- Vice president of NHRD Coimbatore Chapter (A national HR forum)
- Ex-Joint Secretary and life member of Indian Association of Energy Management Professionals (IAEMP -a National Energy forum)
- Active network in industry and HR bodies like NHRD, NIPM, CHROMA & CII.
- Championed an educational tour to Singapore during July 2018 – visited NUS, NTU, SUTD, Curtin University and Accenture liquid studio. The design thinking curriculum implemented across all SNS institutions is a direct result of learning from this visit.
- Visited Srilanka in 2016 to attend HR conference by IPM Lanka and the international HR conclave at Sriguru was a direct outcome of this visit.
- Attended UNESCO MGIEP Tech conference resulting in implementation of transformational learning pedagogies across SNS group.
- Executed 3 International immersion programs (2018-22) for 74 students in Malaysia through MOU partner universities (Universiti Teknologi MARA, University of Malaysia and AIMST University).