|Shri K.C. Ramamurthy (IPS-Retd), Chairman, CMR Group of Institutions
|Dr. Sabitha Ramamurthy, Chancellor – CMR University and President, Jnanadhara Trust
|Shri K. R. Jayadeep, The Pro-Chancellor, CMR University, Bangalore
|Dr. C.M. Bhaskar Reddy, The Pro Vice Chancellor, CMR University, Bangalore
|K.R. Suresh, The Pro Vice Chancellor, CMR University, Bangalore
|Dr. Praveen R.
||Registrar, CMR University
|Dr. Thriyambaka S.
||Professor, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, CMR University
|Dr. Baskaran Bhuvaraghan
||Director, Directorate of Research and Innovation, CMR University
|EDITORIAL ADVISORY BOARD:
|Jos van Hillegersberg
||Professor, Department of Industrial Engineering and Business Information Systems,Twente University, The Netherland
|R. Ravi Kumar
||Professor, Indian Institute of Management (IIM-B), Bangalore
||Professor Emeritus, Department of Information Science
Florida International University, Florida (USA)
|Prof. Tsvetan Kotsev
|Rector,European Higher School for Economics and Management
Plovdiv, 4004, 18 Zadruga Str., Bulgaria
||Dean Emeritus, Louisiana State University School of Social Work, USA
|EDITORIAL REVIEW BOARD:
||Director, International Relations, Lincoln University, New Zealand
||Dean & CEO, IDBA, The Netherlands
||Professor, HEC Paris School of Management, Doha, Qatar
||Associate Professor, King Abdul Aziz University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
||NLEP-President United Kingdom/India
||Head, Manipal Centre for European Studies, Manipal University, Manipal
||Associate Director, IBM, Mumbai
||Head, Dept. of Accounting and Finance, Colombo University, Sri Lanka
||Sr. Faculty, Department of Corporate Finance Management, Wroclaw University of Economics, Poland
||Assistant Professor, National Law School of India University, Bangalore
|Boon Leing TAN
||Director of Studies, PSB Academy, Singapore
Guidelines for Authors
1. Title and Authors’ Information: The cover page shall contain the title of the manuscript, the author’s name and affiliation along with the contact information (Name, address, telephone, fax number and e-mail id).
2. Abstract: The title ‘Abstract’ should be in 14-point Times New Roman. The abstract and the keywords are to be in 12-point Times New Roman. The abstract should contain a minimum of 100 words and a maximum of 150 words, be one and a half spaced and fully justified.
3. Manuscript: The main text or body of the paper should be in the next page after the abstract. The main text should be in 12-point Times New Roman and one and a half-spaced. All text should be fully justified. The length of Manuscript should normally be around 6,000 words (10-15 A-4 size pages). The authors’ name should not appear anywhere on the body of the manuscript to facilitate the review process.
4. Heading and Subheading: All headings should be in 14-point Times New Roman and boldface. Subheadings should be in 12-pt Times New Roman, boldface and italicized. Place a one and a half spaced blank line between each heading, subheading and the paragraph. The heading and the sub-headings must be numbered. The first letter of the noun, pronoun, verb, adjective and adverb should be capitalized.
5. Tables and Figures: Tables and Figure captions should be in 10-point Times New Roman and boldface and should be numbered in numerals (Example: Table 1: Text / Figure 1: Text). Capitalization requirements for figures and tables are similar to the requirement mentioned for headings and subheadings. Figures and tables are to be numbered separately. Both figure and table captions are to be centered. If any source is being listed, they should be given below the table or figure in 9-pt Times New Roman (No Boldface).
6. Footnotes and Endnotes: Footnotes may be used if necessary and should be numbered consecutively. Endnotes are preferred to be used for explanations or indication to immediate sources. Both of them should be in 9- point Times New Roman and be single spaced.
7. Page Numbering: Provide page numbers on the centre bottom of the page. Start numbering from the Abstract page and DO NOT include the cover page for numbering.
8. Italicization and Capitalization: Usage of these, in the main text, should be kept to the minimum and be consistent throughout.
9. Plagiarism: Plagiarism in any form is considered unethical and is unacceptable.
10. References Examples (Harvard Styling):
Berger, Lawrence A, J David Cummins, and Sharon Tennyson (1992). Reinsurance and the Liability Insurance. Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 6 (1), 253-272.
Chapters from Edited Books:
Maarshall, W. A. (1975). The Child as a Mirror of his Brain’s Development. In: Sants, J & Butcher, H. J. (eds). Development Psychology. Aylesbury, Bucks: Hazell Watson & Viney Ltd.
Lamba, S. L, (2001). Indian Insurance Industry: Expansion and Convergence, Confederation of Indian Industry, Proceeding of International Conference on Insurance, July.
Batts, S. (2007). Antioxidants in Berries Increased by Ethanol (but are daiquiris healthy). [Online] April 24th 2007. Available from: Scienceblogs.com http://scienceblogs.com/retrospectacle/2007/04/antioxidants_in_berries_increa_1.php. [Accessed: 2nd May 2008].
Call for Papers
(Research Paper/Case Study/Book Review)
CMR University (CMRU), Bangalore is established under Act Number 45 of 2013 and Notified by Government of Karnataka (Vide No. ED 91 UNE 2013 dated 12 Nov 2013).
CMRU prepares individuals for challenging opportunities in the 21st century with a global awareness rooted in the Indian soil. The mission of CMRU is to develop and promote quality education, research and consultancy services. At CMRU the core faculty consists of a proper mix of experience from industry and teaching. The visiting faculty members are drawn from leading institutions and from the Industry.
The ‘CMR Journal of Innovation and Research’ (ISSN 2395-2083) is a unique publication that captures the pulse of the emerging and promising innovative research ideas. The focus of the journal would be in addressing emerging perspectives and trends in research that have an impact on economy and society. The very fact that the term “Innovation” existing in the title indicates that the Journal provides a vibrant forum for discussion of issues among various interest groups, and a platform for cross-pollination of ideas and views. The Journal also endeavors to bring together aspiring and practicing scholars and professionals on a common platform.
CMRJIR is a refereed journal that is published bi-annually. It follows a double blind review process.
Key highlights of the Journal:
It explores the complex and diverse aspects of Innovation and Research in various fields of study.
It provides for proactive dialogue on key issues related to Innovation.
It covers the entire spectrum of Commerce, Management and Social Sciences.
It contains high quality innovative research papers, case studies and book reviews.
The journal facilitates knowledge exchange between academicians and professionals in the field of Commerce, Management and Social Sciences (Including Economics, Sociology, Psychology, Education, Public Administration etc).
Contributors should submit their manuscript by email to email@example.com in MS Word format or by paper format to The Editor-in-Chief ‘CMR Journal of Innovation and Research’, School of Research and Innovation, CMR University, #2, 3rd ‘C’ Cross, 6th ‘A’ Main, HRBR Layout, 2nd Block, Kalyana Nagar, Bangalore 560043. Tel. No: 080 – 25426977, 080 – 25426988, 080 – 25427700
The contributions should be in line with the author guidelines. Papers are invited throughout the year. But, for the January issue papers received on or before October 30, and for July issue papers received on or before April 30 will only be considered for publication in the immediate issue.
Document should be uploaded