CMR University Bengaluru, embracing the new normal, is now welcoming students back to the campus for classroom learning sessions. Campuses of the University are now fully compliant with health/safety regulations.
With campuses of leading educational institutions opening up for students – for offline learning, after extended periods of being shut down for students and being forced to adapt to online teaching due to the Covid-19 scare, students have also been expressing happiness and excitement to get back to their classrooms and have physical interactions with fellow students/teachers.
CMR University, considering the health and safety of students as the primary priority has resorted to the following safety measures on campus:
- Thermal Screening /temperature checks at the entry points of all campuses for both students and staff.
- Frequent sanitization of the campuses
- Face masks mandated for students and staff
- Social distancing mandated for students within the classrooms; with a maximum of two students on a bench
- Communication of best personal hygiene practices
- Sanitization of lab equipment after each session
- Sanitization of the hostel/student housing blocks
- Dedicated medical assistance on campus
- Dedicated counsellor on campus
- Encouraging both students and staff to get vaccinated against Covid-19 (both doses).
In addition to the above, the University has also been offering blended learning for students’ benefit. The University has also been disseminating necessary information so as to curb the spread of fake news and to ensure that students have the right frame of mind when they are physically present in the campus.