Master of Arts in Education programme
The Master of Arts in Education programme is aimed at helping future educators be highly effective, relevant and completely empowered to help learners achieve their full potential.
This rigorous 2-year programme is a well-structured and scaffolded experience that seamlessly blends classwork and practical teaching experience. The MA in Education aims to utilize the theory of education, latest pedagogical practices, technology interventions, and curriculum design to foster learning.
- Six-month intensive on-campus training and practice
- 1 Year long Trainee Teacher internship with stipend
- Blended (online and face to face) coursework and mentoring
- Master level capstone project in educational research
- Flexible program exit options
- Level 1 – Post Graduate Diploma in Education (6 month programme)
- Level 2 – Advanced Post Graduate Diploma in Education (11 month programme)
- Level 3 – Master of Arts in Education (2 year programme)
The MA in Education program will provide students with specializations in the below-mentioned subject areas. Students can choose the subject area and the grade range they would like to specialize in during the 2-year program. Prior knowledge of the subject matter is good to have but not compulsory.
- Social Studies and Humanities
Programme Educational Objectives:
A Master of Arts in Education program graduate will
- Embody the knowledge of curriculum, pedagogy and interdisciplinary connections
- Design coherent and immersive instructions, to challenge, engage and facilitate learner advancement
- Establish a classroom culture that fosters a collaborative and ownership driven learning environment
- Design various approaches to assessments in congruence with instructional outcomes
- Extend learning beyond classrooms to establish real-life connections
- Demonstrate leadership skills and capacity for professional development.