1. CMR University offers a variety of UG & PG programmes during the current academic year (2018-19) under various Schools. For details visit http://www.cmr.edu.in/schools.
2. The School of Engineering & Technology offers a 4 year B.Tech. programme
with the following streams:
a) Electronics & Communications Engineering (ECE).
b) Computer Science and Engineering (CSE).
c) Information technology (IT).
d) Mechanical Engineering (ME)
e) Civil Engineering
3. For admission to 1st Semester B.Tech. in any of the above streams a student
should have undertaken any ONE of the following entrance tests:-
Those students who have under taken any one of the entrance tests
mentioned at sl no. i(CET), ii (COMEDK) & iii(JEE) above can apply for admission by visiting CMR University in person or by filling up the application by downloading the form at http://www.cmr.edu.in.
4. The School of Management offers a two-year MBA programme. For admission to the 1st Semester MBA programme, a student needs to undergo the CMRUAT 2018, the entrance test offered by the CMR University if he has not under taken any entrance test for admission to MBA programme in the country (For ex., CAT/MAT/PGCET/KMAT/ATMA or any other AICTE approved test).
The detailed instructions regarding the Online Entrance Test – CMRUAT2018 are given below:-
1. Eligibility :-
a) For Admission to B. Tech.:-
Candidate should have passed 10+2/PUC or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with either Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subjects and obtained at least 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of candidate belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PH) in the above subjects.
b) For Admission to MBA ( 2 year programme):-
Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, securing at least 50% marks (45% in case of OBC/SC/ST/PH) in aggregate including languages from recognized University in India or abroad.
c) For writing CMRUAT 2018:-
2. Candidates will be required to register for writing CMRUAT 2018 specifically selecting the program for which he/she is applying. In case a candidate desires to apply for both programmes, he/she has to register separately for the programmes and select two different test dates to write the admission tests.
3. A valid E-mail and Mobile Number are mandatory for the registration. CMRU will send important information with regard to each application and test on this registered E-Mail and Mobile number. This E-Mail and Mobile number should be kept active till the end of admission process.
4. After receiving User ID and Password, candidates will not be able to edit the information provided at the time of registration. Hence Candidates are requested to fill in the registration form with utmost care.
5. Entrance Test Dates :
The entrance test will be conducted on the following dates:-
(i) Candidates may opt for any one of the above two dates for appearing in the entrance test.
(ii) However, candidate has to opt for,
10-06-2018 on or before 03.06.2018
15-07-2018 on or before 08.07.2018
6. Candidates will have to pay an application fee of 750/- (Rupees Seven hundred and fifty only) for writing the test. The payment shall be made online.
7. Candidates will be instructed by email & through SMS, three days in advance to print the admission hall ticket and appear in the test.
8. Help Desk:
For any assistance regarding admission to the 4 year B.Tech. Programme OR MBA ( 2 year programme) of CMR University (CMRU) and CMRUAT 2018, candidates may send email to [email protected] or contact the admissions hot line number :- +919342900666.
(*Working hours:- Monday – Saturday – 09.00 am to 05.00 pm.)