CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR:
CMRU ADMISSION TEST 2017 (CMRUAT 2017)
1. CMR University offers a variety of UG & PG programmes during the current academic year (2017-18) under various Schools. For details visit http://www.cmr.edu.in/programmes.
2. The School of Engineering & Technology offers a 4 year B.Tech. programme with the following streams:
a) Electronics & Communications Engineering (ECE)
b) Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
c) Information technology (IT)
d) Mechanical Engineering (ME)
3. For admission to 1st Semester B.Tech. in any of the above streams a student should have undertaken any ONE of the following entrance tests:
i. Common Entrance Test – CET (offered by The Karnataka Government)
ii. Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental, Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test – COMEDK UGET (offered by group of private colleges in Karnataka for non-Karnataka students)
iii. Joint Entrance Examination – JEE (offered by CBSE)
iv. CMR University Admission Test – CMRUAT 2017 (offered by CMR University).
Those students who have under taken any one of the entrance tests mentioned at sl no. i (CET), ii (COMEDK) & iii (JEE) above can apply for admission by visiting CMR University in person or by submitting the application form after downloading the form at http://www.cmr.edu.in
The detailed instructions regarding the registration process to write All India Online Entrance Test – CMRUAT 2017 are given below:
1. Candidates applying for admission to the 4 year Bachelor of Technology programme of the School of Engineering & Technology and wish to write the All India Online Entrance Test CMRUAT 2017 shall apply online through the CMRU website: http://www.cmr.edu.in
a) For Admission to B. Tech.:
Candidate should have passed 10+2/PUC or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with either Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subjects and obtained at least 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of candidate belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PH) in the above subjects.
b) For writing CMRUAT 2017:
(i) For B.Tech.:-Candidate should have passed 10+2/PUC or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with either Chemistry / Biotechnology /Biology / Technical Vocational subjects and obtained at least 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of candidate belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PH) in the above subjects or should have appeared in the above examination.
3. Candidates will be required to register for writing CMRUAT 2017 .
4. A valid e-mail and mobile number are mandatory for the registration. CMRU will send important information with regard to each application and test on this registered e-mail and mobile number. This e-mail and mobile number should be kept active till the end of admission process.
5. After receiving their User ID and Password, candidates will not be able to edit the information provided at the time of registration. Hence Candidates are requested to fill in the registration form with utmost care.
6. After registration, candidates will be required to fill up the online application form for writing the CMRUAT 2017 and submit the same.
7. Entrance Test Dates:
The entrance test will be conducted on the following dates:-
(i) Candidates may opt for any one of the above four dates for appearing in the entrance test.
(ii) However, candidate has to opt for,
• 10.06.2017 on or before 21.05.2017
• 08.07.2017 on or before 18.06.2017
The names of test cities in the country where the entrance tests are proposed to be held are given at the end.
8. Candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 750 (Rupees seven hundred and fifty only) for writing the test. The payment shall be made online.
9. Before proceeding to fill up the Online Application, candidates should have scanned image (jpg) of their (a) Passport size Photograph (size not more than 80 KB) (b) Signature (size not more than 80 KB) in a CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience. These documents will be required for uploading the Online Application for CMRUAT 2017.
10. Candidates will be intimated about the allotment of test city, centre details and test date by email & through SMS, three days in advance to print the admission hall ticket and appear in the test.
11. Help Desk:
a) For any assistance regarding admission to the 4 year B.Tech. programme of CMR University and CMRUAT 2017, candidates may send email to email@example.com or contact the following *helpdesk numbers:-
(i) +91 80 65300808
(ii) +91 80 65900909
*Working hours: Monday – Saturday | 9.00 am– 5.00 pm
b) For other Admission queries, please visit www.cmr.edu.in, chat online or contact CMRU Admissions Hotline on +919342900666.
|5||ANDHRA PRADESH||VISAKHAPATNAM||30||MADHYA PRADESH||BHOPAL|
|10||JAMMU AND KASHMIR||JAMMU||35||HARYANA||KURUKSHETRA|
*Note: The above are only indicative. CMR University reserves the right of allocation the test city for a candidate based on the number of candidates, availability of test centers etc., and will intimate accordingly.